Assurance Limited. This
expectations of our customers.
• Automatic wavelength and slit setting
for maximum convenience and
• Automatic flame control system with
a full range of safety interlocks and
integrated liquid trap.
• The unique GBC HYPER-PULSE
background correction system,
included as standard with
• The GBC performance guarantee -
sensitivity and precision superior
to that of any other instrument
• Data storage using a high capacity
hard disk. Storage is provided for
applications, results, graphics,
sample labels, weights and dilutions,
report headings, etc.
• Storage of signal graphics.
Since graphics traces are stored,
the operator can view the graphics
for previous samples and zoom in
for a close-up if necessary.
• Complete report presentation.
This includes printing of
operator-defined text, headings,
sample labels, calibration graphs,
operating conditions, results
• Simple operation is ensured with
the easy-to-use Windows®
environment, together with an
extensive on-line help facility.
No other AA spectrometer can offer
the simplicity and user-friendly
operation for your specific application