High Sensitivity 1.4MP CCD Camera MC25
MC25 is a 1.4MP high sensitivity CCD camera special for waek fluorescence microscope imaging. It adopts Newest Sony EXview HAD CCD II Series ICX825 sensor, take advantage of high sensitivity and Wide Dynamic Range. Optimized micro lens, improved the response to near-infrared light. The sensitivity in environment of near-infrared is 3 times as traditional CCD Sensor. MC25 can reduce the thermal noise under long time exposure. Additional with image caching technology, the image transmission is stable and reliable. MC25 is an ideal microscope camera for weak fluorescence and complex light under microscope.
- High level Sony EXview HAD CCD II Series ICX825 sensor.
- 2/3" sensor size with 6.45μmx6.45μm pixel size.
- High sensitivity 2000mV-1/30s Accumulation, spectral response 380nm~1100nm.
- 16MB image cache provides stable data working.
- The sensitivity in environment of near-infrared is 3 times as traditional CCD Sensor.
- Support TWAN AND DirectShow and VisualC++、Visual Basic、Visual C#、Borland Delphi、BorlandC++.
- Can expand with software trigger and hardware trigger,hardware trigger interface use Hirose 12pin.
- Workable with Windows XP/7/8/10 office system.
- Priotiry light sensitivity, 3 times near infrared light collection than most CCD sensor.
- High sensitivity to weak fluorescence.
- 16MB cache makes it low noise for long time working and outstanding on data sharing.
- Fit to long time exposure.
- Powerful software compatbility and support external trigger.
- High frame rate 20fps is fluent for fluorescent imaging.
- Favorable to complex microscope applications especially under weak light.
- High level Sony CCD sensor make sure users enjoy high clarity image.
- Applied to fluorescence, phase contrast, DIC, FISH, NIR, FRET, etc.
- No need to worry software compatbility, freely working under different Windows OS.
- Users can achieve real-time image quickly.